Internal Medicine Medical Billing Services
Bikham’s Internal Medicine Medical Billing professionals have 12+ years’ experience & expertise in removing the hassles of medical billing to improve your cash flow. We help you to achieve maximum reimbursements while reducing costs and thus allowing you more time to focus on your core practice. Our certified coders are updated with the evolving codes and state standards or guidelines to minimize the penalties and additional fees.
Features that make us different
- Lower billing costs
- 24/7 Patient help line
- Effective denial management
- Reduced Days in A/R—typically 10 to 14 days
- HIPAA Compliance
- RAC Audits
- Market and demographic analysis
- Contractual evaluation and consultation services
Efficient billing services with cutting-edge technologies enable stronger financial growth for everyone, whether it’s an individual veteran or a group of health institutions. Internal Medicine Billing Services experts make your billing smoother that help your practice to gain an edge over your competitors. Our dedicated medical billers and coders understand the Internal Medicine Billing intricacies and implement revenue-based strategies to lower your denials with accelerating your business profits.
Our Internal Medicine Billing Services include
- Up-to-date ICD-10 coding procedures
- Integrate EMR/PM system
- Both paper & electronic billing expertise
- Continuous check-ups of financial reports & claims payments
- Regular code-audit analysis
- Experienced coders & billers to implement immaculate codes for multiple procedures
Introduction to CPT codes
- CPT Code 90471 (Immunization Code) – This code is used to report vaccine products i.e. immunization for single or combined vaccine products.
- CPT Code 90472 (Additional Immunization Code) – It is also a vaccine product code used in conjunction with CPT Code 90471 to add an extra report of immunization.
- CPT Codes such as 96360-96379, 96401-02, 96409 to 96425 & 96521 to 96523 are not intended to be reported by the practitioners in the facility setting.
How does Internal Medicine Billing work?
Starting from the complex documentation procedures Internal Medicine Billing ends at the stage of maximum claims reimbursements. Most claims are denied due to patient’s eligibility conditions such as lack of coverage, coverage termination, etc. Our team checks patient eligibilities and process authorization requirements. The ICD-9 & ICD-10 coders implement the error-free codes to minimize the denials and penalties. They are updated with each and every change in coding updates and state standards or guidelines. The advanced electronic systems turn complex & slow documentation into the easy and quick process by submitting patient data, verifying coverage, and processing claims instantly. Outsourcing to us, lowers your costs and hassles, allows you to focus on your patients and your practice, resulting in enhanced payments.
Billing Softwares Handled
An intuitive software with robust features can make medical billing easy and profitable via better risk management and error-free performance. Reliability with ease of features is an important quality of a good software. Bikham’s Internal Medicine Billing team is mastered on all hi-tech coding & billing software such as CodeLink, EncoderPro, Flashcode, etc. and Medic, Medisoft, NextGen, Lytec, etc. respectively.
Why outsource to Bikham Internal Medicine Billing Services?
We understand complex billing procedures effectively and our deep medical billing knowledge and skills assist your practice in managing your claims and increasing your profits. Our 12+ year’s expertise streamlines your revenues with maximizing your claims reimbursements and lowering denials.