Cardiology Medical Billing Services
Cardiologists / Physicians of today are ought to practice an exceptional degree of caution and vigilance with the recent quantum leap and headway in the diagnosis and the procedures of treating cardiac ailments. Being faced with the onslaught of most advanced cardiac care standards, our physicians hardly find any time and resources at their disposal to manage billing and coding of their services. As a consequence, the service of certified and well-experienced billing and coding professionals becomes significant in appreciating physicians’ revenue generation, patient inflow, and referrals. Our experts who are legally certified, tested and efficient technocrats, and well versed in their fields are specialized in cardiology billing and coding services. We are proud to say that our error-free and denial-free billing and coding services result in an unprecedented accrual in our cardiologists’ medical bill reimbursements.
Billing and coding for cardiology encapsulate specialties like – General Clinical, Interventional, Nuclear Specialty, Heart Failure, Transplant and surgery and these have remained indispensable elements while carrying out billing and coding. And for successful billing and coding our experts have been the preferred choice of numerous physicians, clinics, multispecialty groups, hospitals, and diagnostic centers all over the nation.
Did you know?
- Do not attach Cardiology-specific CPT codes like 93451, 93456, and 93503 with modifier 51. Our billers and coders are well aware of this.
- Reporting of most non-congenital procedures with a single code is required to be done by Cardiologists while doing billing.
- Our experts updates _ procedures like Imaging supervision, interpretation & reports are included with injection procedure & these cannot be reported separately in the case of all cardiac catheterization procedures.
Inventing technology interface in billing and coding – dexterity in making use of billing software like Next Gen, Genesis, Medisoft, Eclipse, Lytec, Inception, and Misys; using compliant codes ICD-9-CM, CPT & HCPCS codes on hi-tech platforms such as FLashcode, EncoderPro and CodeLink – has remained the key areas to our billers and coders’ impressive conversion rates. When you outsource your services to our proficient tech-savvy billers and coders’ services for the billing and coding of your treatment in cardiology, you are ensuring error-free coding, faster submission of bills, speedier and denial free realization of bills.
Comprehensive Bikham Billing and Coding
A complete list of diagnostic-cum-treatment procedures that are billed and coded by taking into application the technology interface highlighted above is as follows:
- Preparatory screening and diagnostic tests — electrocardiograms, Standard nuclear cardiology procedures and/or transthoracic echocardiograms, diagnostic cardiac catheterization and coronary angiography, Holter monitors, interventional, and complex diagnostic tests such as cardiac MRI studies and positron emission tomography (PET) scanning — are regularly billed and coded with apt cardio codes for denial-free reimbursement.
- Cardiology billing and coding offered by us also include catheter-based ablation operations; radionuclide angiography, myocardial perfusion imaging, and myocardial viability studies; left ventricular assist device implantation and cardiac transplantation; medical treatment for adult congenital heart disease and noninvasive diagnosis; and peripheral endovascular interventional procedures.
- The billers and coders hired by us have matchless expertise in billing and coding of comprehensive invasive procedures, such as percutaneous angioplasty, percutaneous device closure, percutaneous coronary-intervention (PCI), and balloon dilatation of the mitral valve.
Value Delivery to Physicians
Being endowed with a value-chain of diverse competencies – coding integrity that matches ‘best practices in coding’; in-depth knowledge of diverse cardiology billing and coding; scrupulously handling of ‘Incident to Services’ and ‘Uncovered Services’; and applying suitable modifiers for reclaiming the returned claims – our experts at billing and coding have been able to deliver an incomparable bouquet of value-added services.
Impressive Track Record
The billing and coding experts we have for cardiology had given their epitomized and peerless services in processing their clients’ medical bills with the private insurance carriers like UnitedHealth Group, Kaiser Foundation Group, Wellpoint Inc.Group, Independence Blue Cross Group, Aetna Group, Humana Group, HCSC Group, etc. and Government sponsored Medicare and Medicaid as well.
If you are an individual practitioner or institution based and feeling curious to know in what way our objective-oriented coding and billing cycle management — electronic filing of claims, intricate procedure coding, , patient billing, multi-tiered appeal process, complete with accurate charge capture, denial elimination initiatives, and compliance program operations — can streamline and boost up your practice, get in touch with our experts specializing in cardiology billing and coding.
- Reducing claim submission delays.
- Removal of Audit risks.
- Cardiologists can maintain a higher level of efficiency in providing services by focusing on patient care, not administrative functions.
- Reducing clients’ overhead and operating costs, consequent to outsourcing our experts’ billing and coding services.
- Removal of Audit risks.
- To have the denied claims reimbursed, application of suitable modifiers is essential.
- Reduction in account receivables to negligible percentage; completion of claim cycle within 60 days
- Periodical research and development on coding regulations and changes to have claims reimbursed without interruption.