Bikham Information Technology is committed to protecting your privacy and is our first priority.
The following describes our policy regarding your personal, accounts and all billing information. Personal information including but not limited to: your name, company name, website address, login details, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, billing information, or any additional information that personally identifies you, your preferences and/or your purchasing history, and is not otherwise publicly available.
"You" means the visitor of our website and/or our customer. "We", "Us" would mean Bikham Information Technology.
1. Information Shared:
Bikham Information Technology Corporation is the sole owner of the information collected on our network of website(s) (Bikham Information Technology). If you believe that any content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or property rights are being violated, please contact email@example.com so we can remove that content.
If you are seeking permission to use trademarks, logos, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other features that relate to Bikham Information Technology, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Bikham Information Technology collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points and intervals during their activity on our website(s). The amount and type of information that we collect from you depends on your activity, the services that we provide and your use of our website(s).
Below is an explanation of the type of information that we collect.
- When you browse our website(s): We may collect your IP address to keep track of our website(s) traffic and for security purposes when purchasing our products and services. Browser Type – We collect information about the type of browser you use to help optimize our website(s) for visitors. Movement through our website(s) – We keep track of pages that you visit to help provide you with a more personalized experience. Referral website(s) – If you come to our website(s) via a link, we collect the location of the link that referred you.
- Orders: When you make a purchase through our website(s), we will collect some personally identifiable information from you so as to accurately process your order. We may also provide credit card and purchase order numbers by telephone if you prefer. We use the information provided by you solely for the purpose of billing as well as to fulfill your order(s). If we have trouble processing an order, we may also use this information to contact you.
2. Use(s) of Information
- Purpose(s) of Use
We may use your personal and accounts information to provide products or services that you have requested, to respond to an inquiry you have made (sales, or otherwise), and as otherwise mentioned in this policy.
- Access to Personal and Account Information
We do not sell or share your personal information with vendors, marketers or any third parties outside of Bikham Information Technology. We restrict access to your personal and accounts information to only selected employees of Bikham Information Technology. These employees need access to relevant information in order to provide you with services that include: customer support, and accounting, etc.
- Access to Personal and Account Information: We do not sell or share your personal information with vendors, marketers or any third parties outside of Bikham Information Technology. We restrict access to your personal and accounts information to only selected employees of Bikham Information Technology. These employees need access to relevant information in order to provide you with services that include: customer support, and accounting, etc.
3. Special Offers and Updates
- Newsletters: If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send newsletters to you from time to time. Out of respect for your privacy, we also provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the "Choice and Opt-out" section.
- Service-related Announcements: We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended or unavailable due to service interruption or maintenance, we may call you or contact you via email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. However, If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account. You may opt-out of these communications. Please see the "Choice and Opt-out" section.
- Choice and Opt-out: You may opt out of future communications by following the instructions contained in the e-mail or by contacting your account representative or project manager. We provide you with the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purpose(s), when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at email@example.com. You may also send your request to: Bikham Information Technology Corporation, 99 Wall Street #158, New York NY 10005.
4. Information Storage
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, and clear gifs, in order to create a “profile” of your preferences. We do not tie your personally identifiable information, or your purchasing history, to information in the profile, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers and to improve the content of the site to you.
- Log Files: As is true for most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track user movement around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information when purchasing through the site for security purposes only.
6. Links to Other Sites
Our website(s) contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Bikham Information Technology. Please be aware that we, at Bikham Information Technology, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statement of each and every website(s) that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies to information collected by our Network of Websites.
7. Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If at any point of time, your information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate such information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting your account manager.
- Protection of Personal and Account Information: The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using both 128-bit encryption technology and Secure Socket Layer’s (SSL) protocol. We use encryption and SSL in all areas where personal and account information may be required. To view our certificate information, click on the image of the closed lock or the solid key at the bottom of your browser window. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website(s), you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Changes in this Privacy Statement
10. Contact Us