SAP Technical Support
You can simplify Your Enterprise IT Maintenance & Support Strategy and Maximize the Return on Your Existing SAP ERP Platform.
Why pay for full-time SAP resources?
At Bikham we provide the support that required across all SAP modules from an experienced SAP managed service support team on a task-by-task basis? Bikham’s SAP Enterprise Support Services gives you an experienced team of SAP professionals. The Bikham management team is comprised of SAP consulting executives with over 35+ years of global SAP experience. We have a team to accommodate any size of the organization, business group, enterprise, and industry.
Bikham offers support and maintenance services for a wide range of SAP enterprise applications and releases. It includes R/3, ECC 5 & 6, and all SAP Business Suite 7 products including Supplier Relationship Management, Customer Relationship Management, Product Lifecycle Management, and Supply Chain Management.
Bikham also supports all versions of the SAP Business Warehouse, some version of the SAP HANA database and many third-party solutions.
SAP Enterprise support comes with a service level agreement for initial response time (1/hrs. For priority 1 and 4/hrs. For priority 2 and a priority 1 corrective action commitment.
What are the unique features of our SAP services?
Service Definition: Firstly determine the scope of work, service level agreement, and sign a contract.
The Knowledge Transfer: Plan resources and establish login credentials or connectivity and transfer systems knowledge in sync with procedures and reports.
The Execution: Begin onsite/remote administration.
What kind of Support Services do we provide?
Bikham optimises your in-house resources by offering you a broad range of SAP support services.
THE ENHANCEMENTS & PROJECTS
- Feasibility analysis of SAP functionality for business requirements
- Functionality Assessment
- Creation of new BI cube
- Enhancements, acquisitions, divestitures, upgrades
- Year end and other small projects, service packs
THE CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTS:
- New modules and functional
- Strategic Planning
- Expansion (e.g. GTS, Seasonal procurement)
- Training Activities
By leveraging our skilled professional team working in tandem with your IT department. Bikham experts can deliver answers to your help desk queries faster. We are providing SAP expertise on fingertips and providing you the data to ensure that your SAP performance is meeting your business goals.
OUR SAP SUPPORT SERVICES COVERAGE LEVELS
Bikham’s SAP Enterprise Support Services are customized to meet your requirements. Bikham can provide support to supplement your team for FICO, SD, ABAP, MM, PP, and others for a fraction of the cost of what you are currently paying.LEVEL-1
- Create or Restart ATCH jobs
- General end-user support
- SAP & business process
- General application diagnosis/troubleshooting
- Focus on issues
- System error research
- Troubleshoot program failure
- Easy configuration
- Easy customization
- Concentrates on continuous improvements
- Customization of new business units and SAP modules
- ALE and EDI development
- SAP script/ smart form development
- ABAP development
Strategic Management Support:
Technical and Infrastructure: Landscape integration, optimization, and new functionality supportProduction Support:
Technical programming services: Java Interface development, ABAP, and NetWeaver Components
Functional: Application configuration and integrationPlatform Support:
Basis: Security, System administration, transport management, performance management
Infrastructure: Database and operating system admin, backup and recovery, high availability
WHY CHOOSE BIKHAM FOR SAP SUPPORT?
Bikham is the same company that brings you managed services for Master Data Management and Software tools. If SAP is your enterprise system, then you need to partner with Bikham.
- One-stop access for all functional & technical support needs.
- Eliminate the trouble of locating a different skill set to address each issue that arises.
- Full Service one team composed of Applications, Operations, and Product Services & Service Management.
- We hire only seasoned industry professionals with SAP experience.
- We have experienced support consultants that average 8 SAP and 10 Yrs. Overall business experience.
- The Core Team for support & project leadership (upgrades, rollouts).
- We have Global processes but local presence.
- SLAs (Service Level Agreement) individually tailored to match unique customer requirements.