SaaS Technical Support
Despite the huge impact that the shift to the Cloud has brought to the companies, software industry, are still struggling to understand and to adapt some key aspects of the change. The SaaS & Support Project was initiated to analyze both the current state and to identify best practices and concepts for a sustainable Future-State for Customer Support in the SaaS/Cloud era.
In Other words, Software as a service (SaaS) is an alternative to the standard software installation in the traditional business environment where a user has to build the server, install the application and configure it. In Software as a service, the user does not pay for the software itself. Instead. It works like a rental. They have the authorization to use it for a period and pay for the software that they are using.
Let’s understand the concept elaborately,
What’re the benefits of SaaS?
For medium and small size organizations, SaaS can provide a great cost effective alternative to delivering effective Information Technology to your business. Some of them are:
- Quick to Deploy
- Seamless Upgrades
- Guaranteed Levels of Service
- Zero Infrastructure
- Backups and Data Recovery all done for you
In What Ways We Support?
Bikham offers a broad range of support services through an experienced team of professionals located around the world. Bikham has 3 levels of customer support designed to fit your needs, Standard, Premium, and Business Critical Support.
Standard Support: it is a kind of support that provides customers with answers to product-related questions and provides troubleshooting guidance and tips related to issues incurred with the licensed Bikham Solutions.
In Premium Support: we provide the same services as Standard Support but offers 24×7 availability and coverage.
The Business Critical Support is our most comprehensive service. We ensure every aspect of your service is delivered on time and to your specifications. What are you waiting for? Contact your Bikham Account Manager to find out more about this service offering and if it’s right for your business needs
When Customers contact Bikham Support, What our support engineer will do?
- Gather pertinent information related to Customer’s problem.
- Assign a priority to Customer’s request.
- Open a ticket in Bikham’s issue tracking system and do the needy.
- Start to Begin work with the problem or fulfill the service request.
- We will reassign the service ticket to another Bikham engineer as necessary.
- Keep Customers informed of the case progress or request status.
How do we give Value Addition to Your Business?
- We are committed to delivering enterprise-class, globalized support system with a single objective in mind: your success.
- SaaS Updates
- Online access to documentation and technical resources, knowledge base, discussion forums
- Unlimited number of Support Requests
- Fast response times for critical issues
- Global, 24×7 support for Severity 1 issues