Remote IT Network SupportFebruary 28, 2017
Remote IT Networking Technical Support
| Technology may often let you down. Our networking tech support experts never will. |
Expert IT Support for Business Enterprises: Bikham has extensive experience in specialized IT network support services. From handling the installation and setting up of your computer networks to monitoring and maintaining the overall performance.
In today’s business realm, networking and computers are the lifelines of business communication. For smooth business operation, tech support plays a very crucial role. Bikham has come up with online networking/computer support which could be availed from anywhere, anytime over e-mail, phone, and chat.
Our Remote Networking Technical Support Comprising a fleet of CCNA, MCSE, CCNP & RHCE Engineers. In connection with the understanding on the subject, let’s hold the grip on Network cabling, which is a vital part of building a network, and we provide this service as part of our outsourced network support. Our team can educate you on the benefits of Cat6, Cat5e, and Fiber connections for your network.
We are here to make the concept easy for you so that you can take a wise decision while selecting right networking support tech. team.
Why should you Hire Network Technical Support Team from Bikham?
Our Networking Tech. Support experts resolve issues like connectivity disruption, slow data transfer, or accidental loss of important records and issues with router configuration.
Let’s explore what we have:
- Installation of Network Operating System
- Internet connection sharing and troubleshooting
- Installation and configuration of Firewall
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Wireless Router Setup and Configuration
- Wired and wireless network setup support / LAN Support
Bikham’s Remote Network Support Services are a cornerstone of our Managed IT Services. We are the Premier Managed Information Technology Services Provider. At Bikham we deliver expert 24×7 for remote monitoring, troubleshooting, management, and remediation of your WAN, LAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, WAPs and other network connectivity. We will also coordinate troubleshooting efforts with your ISP or Telco provider
What are the Networking Services we support?
- Network Installation:
- new network installation
- and re-design of existing one
- set up of the network equipment room and maintenance
- installation of wired and wireless networks
- corporate relocation services
- Network Updates:
- subnet analysis and expansion
- migration from POP3 to centralized e-mail
- network backbone upgrades and maintenance
- server room enhancements, upgrades, and maintenance
- checking the status of and troubleshooting hubs, switches, routers, servers, and more
- updating firewall operating systems, security updates, and checking logs
- checking SPAM and Antivirus applications and performing updates
- Voice over IP (VoIP) Solutions
- Internet Service (setup and failover solutions)
- LAN/WAN diagnostics and debugging
- LAN design and deployment
- MPLS Installation support
- LAN/WAN, T1/T3/WAN installation
- Emergency support (24/7)
- Cisco Router IOS update, Performance tuning
- System troubleshooting, Network Management (LAN/WAN)
- Router/Switch Installation, administration, and management
For instant support, dial our toll-free number +1 800 694 2350. We strive to provide you the best tech support experience. With Bikham on call round the clock, you are at your productive best throughout!
What Value Can We Put Into Your Business with Our Remote IT Technical Support?
- Flexibility to choose from a variety of subscription plans.
- Zero waiting time with instant access to technicians.
- Expert remote tech support round-the-year.
- One of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry.
- Unlimited remote tech support.
- Renew for just $119.99 only.
- Troubleshooting software errors in sync with networking.
- Fix browser issues on the networking and optimize them.
- Enhance the performance of your Internet connection for better networking.
- Resolve issues on your mail client.
- Diagnosis and repair network connectivity problems with the devices
- Secure your online sessions.
Give our IT Networking Tech Support team a call today at +1 800 694 2350 with your network support queries.