Radiology Billing ServicesFebruary 6, 2017
Extensive coverage of diverse radiology medical billing services
Radiology medical billing involves a significant utilization of CPT codes along with suitable modifiers. Most radiologists are usually bound by their diagnostic priorities that may limit their exposure to medical billing. This may further result in failed medical billing, delay, denial, or resubmission of claims.
At Bikham Healthcare, we offer streamlined Radiology medical billing services to mitigate such adverse billing results for the extensive range of radiology services, such as:
Outline of our expertise:
- CPT code 73100 is represented for X-ray Wrist Exam 2 Views, Left and Right can be coded as CPT 73100LT; while CPT 73100RT modifiers can be coded as CPT73100-50 modifier
- Expert updates for 2013 include CPT codes 78000 & 78001 codes (thyroid single & multiple determinations) have been substituted by a single CPT code 78012.
- Billing for CPT code 72040 (X-Ray cervical spine) which had been 2-3 views in 2012, later replaced by 3 views in 2013.
- Bone Densitometry.
- CAT scanning of head/neck, chest/thorax, abdomen, pelvis/spine, and extremities.
- MRI of head/neck, chest, spine/pelvis, and extremities
- Ultrasound of various Internal Organs, and doppler/duplex-vascular ultrasound.
- Nuclear medicine for curing and limiting internal disorders.
- X-ray of different internal organs.
At Bikham, we offer efficient and affordable Radiology medical billing services, and even voluminous operations are conducted at physician-friendly fees. Our unwavering commitment to quality ensures that your medical billing, coding, submission, and realization are accomplished to the maximum efficiency. As a result, there would be considerable appreciation in clinical and billing efficiency, and revenue.
Our Radiology Medical Billing Services are extensively used in various diagnostic centers across 50 states in the US. We make use of our billing services for an extensive variety of diagnostic modalities, such as ultrasound, x-ray radiography, nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET), computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and interventional radiology.
Significant advantages of hiring our expert Radiology Medical Billing Services is that they are thoroughly trained and competent at using the correct CPT codes for the extensive set of radiology services and appending suitable modifiers to mitigate undesirable results such as delay, denial, resubmission, as well as audit exposure.
Bikham’s Radiology medical billing services and coding credentials:
Our wider reach to the voluminous operations are efficiently driven by our affiliates’ credentials, comprising:
- American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC) Certification
- Expert hands on Medical billing softwares such as NextGen, Misys, Genesis, Medisoft, and lot more
- Expertise in coding software such as Flashcode, EncoderPro, CodeLink, etc.
- As per CMS guidelines, we can apply standard HCPCS procedure, Supply codes, CPT, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding.
- Successful track-record of processing Radiology medical bills with leading commercial carriers such as WellPoint, United Health, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, Blue Cross Group, etc.
- Successfully negotiate with Medicare and state-specific Medicaid policies.
- Improved RCM through precise intervention
Besides covering the entire cycle of Radiology medical billing services such as, patient enrollment, insurance enrollment, scheduling, insurance verification, insurance authorizations, charge entry, coding, billing and reconciling of accounts, denial management, appeals and physician credentialing– our medical billing specialists at Bikham ensure simplification of appreciable increase in collection rates, revenue cycle, more patient inflow and referrals, and increased avenue for diagnostic research and development.
Our current team of Radiology medical billing associates is sufficiently trained and compliant with the current system of Radiology medical billing services, at Bikham, we are on course ready for HIPAA 5010 and ICD-10 also. Therefore, we can ensure that your radiology bills are likely to process as per relevant clinical and operational norms.