1. Information Shared Bikham Information Technology Corporation is the sole owner of the information collected on our network of Websites (Bikham Information Technology ). If you believe that any content on our network have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or property rights have been violated, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can remove that content. If you are seeking permission to use Bikham Information Technology Corporation trademarks, logos, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other features, please contact email@example.com. Bikham Information Technology Corporation collects personal identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Websites. The amount and type of information that we collect from you depends on your activities, the services that we provide and your use of our Websites. Below is an explanation of the type of information that we collect.
1.1 When you browse our Websites IP address – We collect your IP address to keep track of our Websites traffic and for security purposes when purchasing our products and services. Browser Type – We collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our Websites for visitors. Movement through our Websites – We keep track of pages you visit to help provide you with a more personalized experience. Referral Websites – If you come to our Websites via a link, we collect the location of the link that referred you.
2. Orders 2.1 When you make purchases through our Websites We will collect certain personally identifiable information from you so that we may process your order. You may also provide credit card and purchase order numbers by telephone if you prefer. ” We use the information you provide us for billing purposes as well as to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
3. Uses of Information 3.1 Purpose of Use We may use your personal and account information to provide products or services that you have requested, to respond to an inquiry you have made (sales or otherwise) and as otherwise described in this policy.
3.2 Access to Personal and Account Information We do not sell or share your personal information with vendors, marketers or any third parties outside of Bikham Information Technology Corporation. We restrict access to your personal and account information to only the selected employees of Bikham Information Technology Corporation. These employees need access to relevant information in order to provide you with services that include: customer support, accounting, technical support, etc.
3.3 Special Offers and Updates We may occasionally send you promotional notices. This includes product and service information and special deals. You can sign up to receive these emails from us on our registration page. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out.” If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our company, products and services.
3.4 Newsletters If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
3.5 Service-related Announcements We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended or unavailable due to service interruption or maintenance, we may call you or send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account. You may opt-out of these communications. Please see “Choice and Opt-out.”
3.6 Choice/Opt-out You may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in an e-mail communication, or by contacting your account representative or project manager. We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send your request to: Bikham Information Technology Corporation 10609 Tarton Fields Circle Raleigh, NC 27617
4. Information Storage We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, and clear gifs, in order to create a “profile” of your preferences. We do not tie your personally identifiable information, or your purchasing history, to information in the profile, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers and to improve the content of the site for you.
4.1 Log Files As is true of most Websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information when purchasing through the site, for security purposes only.
4.3 Links to Other Sites Our Websites contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Bikham Information Technology Corporation. Please be aware that we, at Bikham Information Technology Corporation, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies to information collected by our Network of Websites.
4.5 Access to Personally Identifiable Information If your information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate such information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting your account manager.
5. Security 5.1 Protection of Personal and Account Information The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using both 128-bit encryption technology and Secure Socket Layer’s (SSL). We use encryption and SSL in all areas where personal and account information is required. To view our certificate information, click on the image of the closed lock or the solid key at the bottom of your browser window. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Websites, you can send an email to us at email@example.com.