Dental Medical Billing ServicesFebruary 1, 2017
Comprehensive Dental Medical Billing Services
Bikham’s Medical Coding and Billing Services offer a dedicated and competent team of dental coding and billing experts to accomplish maximum payout on their clients’ dental billing claims. With a huge experience in processing dental claims with stringent government sponsored as well as private dental insurance schemes, our dental billing, and coding experts ensure a steady inflow of reimbursements, which positively impact the dentists’ skill, patient influx, and service referrals.
Our dental coding and billing specialists are experts of the entire gamut of dental procedures. Complying with the American Dental Association’s (ADA), list of dental procedures that can be coded and billed, these billers and coders scrupulously undertake billing and coding for the following service categories:
- Diagnostic services, preventive, and restorative dental procedures
- Prosthodontics (removable), prosthodontics (fixed), endodontics, orthodontics, and implant services
- Maxillofacial prosthetics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, and adjunctive general services
It is important to note that our coders follow the standard coding – recommended by CDT (Current Dental Terminology) Manual published by the American Dental Association (ADA) for various dental procedures. Such standard practices are advisable in preventing delayed reimbursements and claim denials.
Our Billers and Coders’ Ingenuity in Applying Medical Claims for Dental Procedures
Our dental billing and coding experts skillfully process dental procedures — which are not covered under dental benefit schemes but are also deemed medically necessary because of their direct effect on body systems – under medical benefit plans that allow these dental procedures.
Our dental billing and coding specialists, who are experts at establishing medical necessity of dental procedures, can apply appropriate CDT or HCPCS codes (accepted by medical carriers) to bill for the services rendered by dental specialists.
With the sole objective of achieving maximum end-to-end dental claim reimbursement, our dental Coding and Billing Specialists set themselves high standards in professional efficiency. Having to meet their clients’ expectancy level amidst stringent coding and billing system, our dental Coding and Billing professionals continually upgrade their competence to match best practices in dental health coding and billing.
Diverse Dental Procedures Coded and Billed by the BIT Experts
Some of the medically deemed allowable dental procedures that are frequently coded and billed successfully by our dental billing and coding specialists are:
- Certain oral surgical, implant procedures and periodontal procedures deemed medically allowable are coded and billed by our billing and coding experts.
- Our billers and coders for Dentistry undertake billing and coding for medically deemed necessary laser procedures, TMD procedures, procedures associated with oral dysfunction, and dental procedures related to trauma.
- Our billers and coders’ scope of covering medically deemed necessary procedures also encompass consultations and examinations for oral-facial medical conditions, screenings for oral cancer, dental procedures for myofascial pain conditions, sleep apnea procedures, and X-rays, including CT scans deemed medically necessary and associated with the procedures above.
Ensuring Dental Medical Billing Services Benefits
Our seasoned coding and billing professionals, who are well-versed in dental-medical cross coding through identifying dental procedures that fall under the ‘medically necessary’ category, and applying suitable medical codes to them, ensure the dental professionals and their patients with some unprecedented benefits, such as:
- Ensuring the patients who are impacted medically by oral conditions with medical benefits from processing medically allowable dental procedures.
- Patients who happen to hold both medical as well as dental insurance can easily divert their medically allowable dental procedures to their medical scheme, thereby saving their yearly dental allowances for other medically non-allowable dental procedures.
- The success rate of your dental-medical cross coding procedure will ensure accelerated practice revenue.
- Patients who happen to benefit from dental-medical cross coding are sure to refer their acquaintances to you, which will be indispensable in expanding your patient base.
Thus, operating in a volatile environment where insurance trends are prone to change, our billers and coders have always perched themselves on a learning curve, and been applying best practices in medical coding and billing for dentistry. Such an outlook has been instrumental in serving the ‘sole dictum’ of ensuring maximum reimbursement rate for dental bills.