Vice President Sales, Provider Enrollment and Credentialing (US-based)
About Bikham Healthcare:
Bikham Healthcare, established in 2006, is one of the earliest initiated verticals of the Bikham Group. The idea of Bikham Healthcare is simple: empower and enable. The vision was to create a 360° RCM services module, which was achieved by bringing all RCM sub-segments under one roof from Patient Registration to all Billing & Coding functions, Appeals, Denial Management, Payment Reconciliations and Patient Statements, and even processing patient payments.
We make sure once you’re a Bikham client, you feel you have your own Practice Management Concierge service rather than a regular RCM company. Owing to the 15-year long, multi-specialty experience, realizing its time to niche out certain specialty services we are good at, Bikham's specialized Laboratory RCM module was launched in 2016, catering specifically to mid-sized and large clinical and molecular Laboratories.
Bikham is looking to hire a Vice President of Sales, Provider Enrollment & Credentialing to grow and lead a team of sales professionals who effectively and efficiently capture net new business growth, retain and optimize customer accounts, cross sell other Bikham solutions and assist in leading key strategic business and account-related initiatives.
- Hire and retain top talent for sales while creating and promoting a healthy team culture focused on continual improvement.
- Offer ongoing training and professional development opportunities for the team's continued growth and retention.
- Develop sales strategies and plans to significantly grow our small, enterprise and business partner accounts.
- Coordinate with Marketing team members on lead generation, development of sales tools and messaging to support sales.
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field, including competitor data.
- Provide accurate revenue forecast projections.
- Manage the team's travel & expense budget per plan.
- Proactively lead, develop, and maintain sales plans to assure sales target attainment.
- Proactively manage active pipeline and reporting while holding your team accountable.
- Active leadership and oversight of a Key Account Management program.
- Serve as a member or the company leadership team and contribute to the strategic plan.
- Deep understanding of different technology platforms and sales tools to develop effective sales enablement strategies.
- Think and act like a business owner and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Think strategically to uncover and take advantage of all potential opportunities in the ever-changing healthcare market.
- Strong desire to foster positivity in a team environment, while driving results and demonstrating superior teamwork and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate consistent professionalism and lead by example.
- Healthcare industry expertise and a desire to represent Bikham as a world-class healthcare company at industry events.
- Lead a highly functional and positive sales-operations partnership.
- Proven ability to influence and guide prospective clients.
- Ability to navigate complex political environments and corporate structures in large healthcare organizations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively interface and communicate with all levels, internally and externally.
- Willingness to travel.
Education and Desired Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 15 years proven, relevant experience selling healthcare software and services into large healthcare organizations.
- Minimum 10 years proven success building high performing sales teams and delivering rapid revenue growth.
- Experience in Provider Enrolment and credentialing and/or revenue cycle outsourcing sales required.
We believe in having fun and enjoying what we do while delivering real value to our partners and customers.
- Working for a successful company where employees are highly respected and not micromanaged.
- Full-Time work-from-home position.
- Attractive salary and variable compensation.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance.
Bikham Healthcare is committed to an educational and fun working environment that provides equal opportunity. In accordance with federal and state law, we prohibit unlawful discrimination, including harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual harassment, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, and protected veteran status.
Apply for this job