Job Description: Technical Content Writer (India-based)
- Timings: 7 pm to 4 am
- Location: Work from home
Technical Writer will work with a cross-functional team to support API strategy and documentation. A Technical Writer is a professional responsible for creating documentation that clarifies the product's features and benefits. Will work on requirements like content strategy or scoping out new products to ensure all necessary information has been included for users to understand what they're reading quickly.
A skilled writer who can build the content strategy and then create, edit, and organize API documentation that helps our internal and external customers do their work.
create the content necessary for customer success. Someone who can pivot, work independently but stay aligned, and collaborate on a daily basis.
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Develop strong strategic partnerships with customers inside the company to understand their needs and what content will meet those needs.
- Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to make recommendations and provide strategic direction.
- Identify and propose solutions for major improvements to existing or missing processes.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
Apply for this job
- You have over 5 years experience writing developer-facing documentation and other forms of technical content for software applications.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- You are highly organized, self-motivated and love to bring order to chaos.
- You ask the right questions and get the right details from highly technical and busy people.
- You have tackled internal and external documentation projects that have made life easier for developers of all experience levels.
- You’re not afraid of adjusting to changes midstream and are excited about using your creativity to solve problems.