Bikham, Inc. provides you with accurate and high-quality bookkeeping services that will help your business build credit and financial success.
If you do not have the required skills set, resources or expertise to maintain financial records for your esteem organization, consider outsourcing your bookkeeping services. At Bikham, our team will take care of your bookkeeping process. Get the Bikham advantage of a professional bookkeeping back office, where all your set-up, support, maintenance, and consultancy functions are taken care of, at a low operating cost!
Bookkeeping and financial reporting are essential and integral for businesses seeking financial success and predictability.
Benefits of Outsourcing Bookkeeping Services:
Some of the key factors clients can take into consideration, these are as follows:
Save Time: Bikham provides bookkeeping staff, which are trained to enter and reconcile the financial data quickly and efficiently. We can also provide a variety of crucial reports to help you run your business smoothly.
Ensure Accurate Results:Accuracy is the key to making the right business decisions, and ensuring the correct information is provided to government bodies. Bikham’s bookkeeping staff includes members who are QuickBooks certified.
Save Money: One can make solid financial decisions rather than costly mistakes because you are working with accurate data. The tax burden can be lessened because you are taking advantage of current tax information and accurate financial records.
Our Bookkeeping Services
One can avail our varied services with complete after sales service support, some of them are given here for your reference:
- CPA Bookkeeping Services
- Assets /Equipment Ledgers
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation
- Expenses Ledger
- Virtual Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
3D Process Model of the Bookkeeping:
Let enhance your knowledge with the following three process model, listed below for secure data transmission & E-accounting.
- Application Service Providers
- Remote Access
- Server Based
- Source documents – One can scan the documents & upload it to a secure FTP protocol server OR fax them to our toll- free fax numbers.
- Updating books – We generally update your books the same night. You would have to provide us a backup copy of your books.
- Sending updated books – We email the updated books to you or upload them to a secure server. You could come to the office the next morning and download the updated books from the server.
- Source documents – You scan the documents and place it on your computer for our access. One can also email them to our mailbox OR fax it to our toll-free fax number OR upload to an FTP server.
- Connecting to your computer – Our team will connect to your computer using Remote Desktop Access like secure VPNs (virtual private network).
- Update the books and log out – You come to office next morning and find the updated books on your computer.
Application Service Providers
- One can scan the documents and upload to the authentic and secure server OR fax them to our toll-free number.
- One can login to the Online Accounting Software that you are using and update the books.
- You log in to the online accounting software via Internet anytime you want and see the updated books.
Here are the some of the bookkeeping software for your kind reference.
- Creative Solutions Accounting
- Master Builder
- Net Suite
- Business Works
Value-Added bookkeeping services:
Have a look at some of our top-notched value added services that will entice you to pick us among the other service providers or players in the bookkeeping.
- High quality and high standards of business ethics.
- 100% redundant power supply systems.
- Extensive experience in bookkeeping services.
- Secure high-speed Internet connectivity.
- High-end infrastructure, ensuring uninterrupted services.
- Professional bookkeepers, who provide the best-in-industry services.
- Cost-effective services that range savings up to 40-50%.
- Data security and Protection Act compliant.
- High priority to the safeguarding of customer data.
- Well-defined training processes.
- Faster closure of books.
- Increased revenue but for sure less operating costs.
- Quick turnaround time.
- Flexibility to outsource all or one service.