BANK CREDIT CARD RECONCILIATION
What is Credit Card Reconciliations (CCR)?
It is the process of verifying the integrity of data between credit card statements or other associated reports from merchant services providers and a company’s internal financial records.
Let’s try to evaluate the root-cause?
Reconciling credit card statements with your bank statements at the end of each month can be time-consuming, tedious, and complicated. Accurate bank reconciliation services are must to keep track of your current financial position and gain a clear perspective of where your organization stands financially.
Outsourcing bank reconciliation services is a wise decision, as you can save time, effort, costs and resources.
What is the Need for Professional Bank Reconciliation Services (PBRS)?
Bank and credit card reconciliation services help you achieve the following with ease:
- Exercise proper credit control by getting the details of all your outstanding checks and deposits.
- Detect and reconcile discrepancies in your internal financial transactions and records
- Get a better perspective of where your company stands.
- Use expert financial reports to analyze and assess your company financial performance.
- Recognize the timing differences between your bank’s records and the business’ records.
- Reduce cash in suspense accounts and control your cash flow.
- Easily identify, track and resolve discrepancies within your business.
- Gain a deeper insight into the current state of your finances – purchase equipment, pay invoices, and address investors with complete confidence.
- Get a team of qualified and certified accountants with domain expertise to work for you at an affordable cost.
Bikham’s Credit Card and Bank Reconciliation Services (CCBRS):
We have both the experience and the expertise in providing the entire range of account reconciliation services and bank credit card services, which include:
- Recover overdue payments and monitor accounts for late payments.
- Creation of bank reconciliation reports.
- Reconciling of bank statements with the records maintained by your business.
- Reconciliation of vendor invoices with your general buyer ledger.
- Reconciling your internal records with credit card statements of your customers.
- Reconciling your internal financial records with your bank statements.
- Full reconciliation.
- Partial reconciliation.
Let’s check it out, what are the Bank Account Reconciliation Process We Follow?
Here’s a way we do it at Bikham:
- At Bikham the team of skilled accountants will interact with your accounts department and understand your bank account reconciliation needs or requirements
- Our clients can enjoy complete peace of mind, by knowing the fact that our accounting analysts are balancing your cash balances.
- We will devise a customized solution to address your bank management requirements adequately.
Why Only We?
- We have Bank reconciliation services that are compliant with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and other statutory/ regulatory requirements.
- Complete assurance of data security with binding NDA and secure web servers.
- ISO certified processes are used to deliver bank and credit reconciliations.
- We have customized services that are high on value and low on cost.
- Capability to use any accounting software be it Pro Tax®, QuickBooks®, Quicken®, IRIS®, Peachtree®, Lacerte®, MYOB®.
- Over 10+ years of experience in addressing the bank management needs of businesses.
Value-Added Benefits of Outsourcing, with Bikham
- Try our services today and get your finances progressively reconciled.
- We let you focus on your business while we take complete responsibility and the tiresome burden of managing your bank credit card reconciliations with accuracy.
- You can make wise business decisions and also save on the cost while ensuring that your finances are accurately tracked and managed.