ACCOUNTS RECONCILIATION SERVICES
Accounts reconciliation services is an activity that requires painstaking effort and an eye for detail. If accounting reconciliation is not your core competency, then why not consider outsourcing account reconciliation services to a financial expert like Bikham.
Bikham Account Reconciliation services offer businesses that issue a high volume of checks a more efficient way to account for and reconcile bank statements.
- Eliminates the company’s manually prepared outstanding list.
- Improves reconciliation and accounting accuracy.
- Separates accounting and reconciling functions for better audit control.
Accounts reconciliation is the process of verifying an organization’s transactions and financial records to detect discrepancies if any and to reconcile the same.
Outsource accounts reconciliation to us and stay assured of error-free services.
You can customize your Treasury Management account to suit your business needs and sign up for partial or full account reconciliation services in no time.
Full Account Reconciliation
- The bank compares your issued check file to our paid check records.
- Add Positive Pay using the same check issue file for check fraud protection.
- Receive a detailed report by check number of all checks issued, paid and outstanding since the last reconcilement period.
- You provide check issuance files to Bikham.
Partial Account Reconciliation
- Includes dollar amount and date paid.
- Reconcilement report lists all checks paid in numerical order.
- No check issuance file needed.
Bikham’s Accounts Reconciliation Services
At Bikham we have a team of experienced accountants who will interact with your accounts department to understand your bank account reconciliation requirements. We will devise a customized solution that will adequately address your needs.
Our accounting reconciliation services:
- Sequencing of checks.
- Full reconciliation services.
- Partial reconciliation
- Reconciliation of your bank statements with the records maintained by your organization.
- Invoice matching with your ledger and journal entries.
- Reconciliation of credit card statements with your bank records.
Some of the account reconciliation software we use includes:
- Pro Tax
- Sage Line 50
Bikham – Your ideal accounts reconciliation services partner
Outsourcing account reconciliation services to Bikham can give you access to the following benefits:
- Reconciliation of financial statements in any of the accepted formats
- Emphasis on increased financial control for due diligence of financial statements
- Compliance with regulatory legislations like the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Reduction in administrative and accounting expenses
- Competitive pricing without compromising on quality
- Use of the latest and advanced software for reconciliation services
- Robust and improved data security measures that ensure that your confidential data is safe
Data security at Bikham
We take data security very seriously. We have taken stringent security measures to ensure complete confidentiality or privacy.
- Our web servers are secure and have firewalls that prevent hacking.
- All our employee’s sign non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements at the onset of every project.
Join our large clientele of accounts reconciliation customers and give your business a competitive edge. Contact us now.